Thursday, 9 May 2013

Finally up to date

Sorry it has been a while since I last posted, but I'm sure you will all understand. This year has been pretty traumatic for my family, starting with my brother-in-law suffering a major brain aneurism, my aunt being diagnosed with TB my niece suffering major burns to her arm and finally the tragedy of my sister passing away on her 40th birthday (*more on this later), with all this, work has kind of been sidelined, but I am now back on track. I have finally caught up with all my emails, written a review I have had the book read for a while and added a piece of news or two (not everything but some have long passed).

Anyway the latest review is now online:


"If you are still in the early stages of your photographic journey then this book may well have some valuable insights, and it is certainly worth checking out."

Cover photo

*In memory of my Sister, Suki Bryson, the family has set up a charitable trust to try to raise money to create a new piece of woodland in her name, the aim is to buy some land and plant native trees, please visit the website http://sukiwoodlandtrust.org/ for full details (donations much appreciated but just telling others about it helps we have a long way to go to achieve our goals), and please if you would visit the Facebook page, and like it, it would be appreciated https://www.facebook.com/TheSukiWoodlandMemorialTrust (it helps top get the news out).*
Suki Woodland Memorial Trust